RED HOT DON'T STOP TEAM!!!!

*** WELCOME RED TEAM MEMBERS!!! WE ARE RED HOT AND WE WON'T STOP!!! ***

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hello, everyone. I hope you are enjoying your weekend and burning those calories. I will be updating this blog soon with some strategies for winning the competition. Of course, your feedback is necessary. If I had all the answers I would not have met you all. :-0 I am trying to figure out how to set the blog up so that we can all post comments. If you know how to do it, please send me a message on the Discovery site. (LiloJoy148). While I figure that out, I want to suggest a team promise to one another:
Work Out While You Watch!
You would be surprised how quickly (and enjoyable) your work out is when you are watching your favorite show while doing your abs or just walking in place.
If I am watching a half hour show, I walk in place, then I get on the floor and do my abs during the commercials. And before you know it, you have got in a half hour of exercise.
Try it this week! *************************************************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your comments here!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home