Did we win this week?
Here is how you calculate your percentage of weight loss. Your weight when you last weighed minus your weight now. Then take that number and divide it by the weight you were when you last weighed.
For example: Let's say that you weighed 205 when you last weighed yourself. The day of our weekly weigh in, you weigh 203. 205-203 = 2.
2 divided by 205 = .009 or about 1%. Want to lose a higher percentage? Gotta lose more weight!
Please add your percentage of weight under the comments section at the end of this paragraph so that I can record our results and see if we won this week.
LiloJoy

9 Comments:
At January 23, 2009 at 10:05 PM ,
LiloJoy - Team Leader said...
LiloJoy's percentage of weight loss is 2%. What about you?
At January 25, 2009 at 8:58 AM ,
roneesha said...
I lost 8.2 pounds and using your calculations I lost.029 or 3%.
At January 25, 2009 at 9:51 AM ,
dowder said...
I lost 4 pounds and calculations were 2.5%.
At January 25, 2009 at 4:30 PM ,
atr1983 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
At January 25, 2009 at 4:31 PM ,
atr1983 said...
I lost 4 pounds so that is 2%
At January 25, 2009 at 10:19 PM ,
My~My said...
I lost 3 pounds that's 1%
At January 25, 2009 at 11:02 PM ,
rickrose2007 said...
I started at 198lbs i just weighed myself on the Wii-Fit where I have been weighing in and it said 195. That means I lost 3 pounds for percentage of 1.54%. Congrats to everyone else for losing the weight and keep up the motivation and momentum! Lets get it done!
At January 27, 2009 at 7:53 AM ,
dianea said...
Hi, I lost 3 lbs for a total of 1.9%. Hopefully better next week.
At January 28, 2009 at 5:51 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Hi, I lost 1.4% this week.
Post a Comment
Feel free to add your comments here!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home